20 QUESTIONS WITH CATE
1. Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?
My man, of course!
2. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
3. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
4. Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?
5. What is your favorite memory?
Anything involving my family
6. What was your favorite activity in gym class?
Personally, I think the parachutes were alot of fun!
7. What has been your biggest challenge?
Honestly, being organized in any way.
8. What is your biggest success up until now?
My family and raising awareness/money for the Alzheimer's Association
9. What does your perfect day look like?
Starts at 10am and lasts all night of hanging with friends, grilling, and enjoying a bonfire.
10. University or life experience, which do you feel best prepares you for life?
11. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
I'm not sure. I love history, but I would travel where I wouldn't catch a disease and there wasn't a plague going on. I'd say far enough back to see Jesus perform miracles.
12. What is your favorite food?
Fried Crapie, grandma's green beans, Mom's sweet potatoe casserole
13. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas and April Fool's Day
14. Do you like scary movies?
15. Who are some of your favorite artists?
Porter Wagoner, Mozart, Diana Krall, Miranda Lambert, Lady A, Stoney Larue
16. How do you like your eggs?
17. What is your favorite color?
I have to say I like many shades of greens.
18. What is the most irritating thing to you?
GUM! I can't stand to hear anyone eating or chewing gum. It drives me crazy and it's rude.
19. Can you do 10 revolutions of a hula hoop?
Ha, I wish.
20. If evil-doers invaded your country would you rush to the battlelines to defend the motherland or hide in a box?